Public Sector Sustainability Event Manchester
November 1st 2022, Old Trafford, Manchester United FC.
The latest in a series of Public Sector Sustainability Events sponsored by Powerstar takes place on November 1st 2022.
A unique opportunity to network with sustainability professionals from both the Public and Private Sectors. Stands are limited.
We are expecting 100-150 sustainability professionals from the Public Sector and top private organisations.
Powerstar is a leading manufacturer of behind-the-meter battery energy storage applications, providing complete power resilience with site-wide Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
Here is a selection of the talks being presented:
- ‘Solving the Healthcare Sector’s Energy Trilemma’
- ‘Making Net Zero Profitable for the Public Sector’
- ‘Energy and Decarbonisation in the Leisure Sector’
- ‘Supporting the Public Sector to Net Zero’
- ‘Facilitating the transition to net zero buildings with IoT-based intelligent systems’
- ‘How the Public Sector can fulfil its responsibility to reach net zero’